- Hold a Class A, B, or D license
- Have no prior convictions of selling to underage person in the past three years.
- Adhere to Rule 9 of the Licensed Premises of the Board’s Rules and Regulations (PDF).
Establishments that meet these requirements must send an email requesting delivery rights to liquorboard@and Baltimore County will grant formal written approval.
Establishments with questions can visit the Board of Liquor License Commissioners page or contact the Baltimore County Liquor Board at 410-887-3191 to learn more.
For Baltimore City establishments must:
- Hold a Class A, B, D or BD7 license (No arena license holders with exception to Patapsco Arena
- Only sell items in wholesalers’ sealed containers
The Full Guidance issued by the Board of Liquor Board Commissioners for Baltimore City can be found HERE.