Lauren Ades is a Member with PK Law and Chairs the firm’s Corporate and Real Estate Group. She has significant experience in the areas of corporate and business law, commercial financing and real estate. She advises clients in mergers and acquisitions, business formation and business and real estate transactions that range from the relatively simple to highly complex.
Ms. Ades’ clients include individuals, commercial developers, private investors, lenders, commercial real estate owners and other business owners.
Some of Ms. Ades’ representative transactions are:
- Corporate, partnership and individual tax matters and tax planning
- Formation, reorganization and dissolution of business entities
- Commercial leases (office, industrial and shopping centers)
- Commercial lending transactions on behalf of borrowers, banks and institutional lenders
- Private placement/investment transactions
- Real estate acquisitions and dispositions
- Resolution of shareholders dispute
- Debt restructuring
- Business acquisitions and dispositions (stock and asset sale)
- Resolution of business contract dispute
- Employment contracts/independent contractor agreements
- IRS and state tax controversy matters
- New York Law School, J.D., magna cum laude, 2006
- Emory University, Goizueta Business School, B.A. with Distinction, 2003
- Board Member, The Associated Board of Directors
- Member and past Chair, IMPACT Board, the young adult division of The Associated
- Board Member, Center for Jewish Education
- Harry Greenstein Young Leadership Award, 2018
- VIP Award, The Daily Record, 2013
- “Leading Women”, The Daily Record, 2015
- Lauren Snyder, Organization Profile, Working America, 50 N.Y.L. SCH. L. REV. 589 (2005-2006).