Kristy Bayus Williams is an associate attorney in PK Law’s Wealth Preservation Department. She focuses her practice on drafting estate planning documents, administrating trusts and probate estates, and counseling clients and their families in the areas of estate taxes, asset protection, and elder law.
Kristy enjoys explaining the nuances of estate planning to clients in both one-on-one meetings and by hosting seminars and presentations. She is passionate about her work, which ranges from disentangling the complex tax planning needs of professional athletes, to preparing financial and medical documents for young adults entering college, and drafting Wills for new parents.
Prior to becoming an attorney, Kristy graduated from the University of Pittsburgh in 2009 with a Bachelor of Arts in English Writing and a Dual Degree in Business, with a related area of Western European Studies. In 2012, she received her Juris Doctor from University of Baltimore School of Law, where she was a member of the University of Baltimore Law Review and Phi Delta Phi International Legal Honor Society. Kristy also served as a judicial intern with the clerk of the Maryland Court of Special Appeals during law school.
- University of Baltimore School of Law, J.D. cum laude, 2012
- University of Pittsburgh, B.A., 2009
- Maryland, 2012
- District of Columbia, 2016
- Member, Maryland State Bar Association
- Member, The Bar Association of Baltimore City
- Member, Baltimore County Bar Association
- Member, Women in Insurance and Financial Services
- Business Volunteers Maryland, 2016 GIVE Class Member
- Baltimore City Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division Member
- Estate Planning for Young Professionals – Harborside Group, Towson, Maryland – December 10, 2015
- Estate Administration: Top Mistakes to Avoid – National Business Institute Seminar – O’Callaghan Annapolis Hotel, Annapolis, Maryland – July 13, 2017
- Health and Wealth: Takeaways for End of Year – Jemma Financial Services, Towson, Maryland – December 13, 2017
- Estate Planning for Digital Assets – PK Law, Towson, Maryland – July 11, 2018
- Aging Mastery Program – Essex Senior Center – August 16, 2019
- Estate Planning 101 for Young Families: Why You Must Take Time to Start Your Estate Planning NOW! – Greene Turtle Hunt Valley – August 28, 2019
- Estate Planning 101 – St. Luke’s Senior Community – September 18, 2019
- Pre-Retirement Seminar – Community College of Baltimore County, Essex – September 26, 2019