Adam E. Konstas represents local school boards, superintendents, private schools, colleges, and private sector employers before federal and state courts as well as federal and state administrative agencies on a variety of matters, including employment discrimination claims, employee (and student) discipline, labor relations, and wage/hour claims. Mr. Konstas also advises clients on the design and implementation of policies and procedures regarding employee (and student) relations, employee handbooks, hiring and termination procedures, as well as school system-wide policy issues including the use of online instructional tools and cloud computing, student data privacy, anti-discrimination, and website accessibility.
Mr. Konstas is an adjunct professor of school law at McDaniel College, where he enjoys teaching aspiring school administrators throughout the State of Maryland, and has also lectured on employment law at the University of Baltimore School of Law.
- University of Baltimore, J.D. 2013, magna cum laude
- Franklin & Marshall College, B.A. 2010
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland, 2014
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit, 2014
- Court of Appeals of Maryland, 2013
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Baltimore County Bar Association
- Franklin & Marshall College Maryland Regional Chapter Alumni Council
- Business Volunteers Maryland: 2014 GIVE Class Member, 2015-2016 Advisory Committee Member
- Citizenship Law Related Education Program, 3rd Circuit (Baltimore County) High School Mock Trial and Moot Court Judge/Scorer
- BCBA Public Speakers and Awareness Committee (Civics & Law Academy) Lecture, Vice Chair (2017), Chair (2018)
- The University of Baltimore Law Review, Senior Staff
- Completed mediation training pursuant to Title 17 of the Maryland Rule
- Top 20 in Their Twenties, The Daily Record, 2016
- Selected for inclusion in “Rising Stars” in Super Lawyers Magazine, 2018-2019
- Baltimore County Bar Association: Law Day Committee Vice Chair (2016), Chair (2017); Advocate Committee Vice Chair (2018), Chair (2019); Public Speakers and Awareness Committee Vice Chair (2017), Chair (2018).