“We can’t praise Aidan enough for his professionalism and would highly recommend him to anyone in need of an attorney.” – James H. Moore III
“Aiden brings knowledge and ethics to the practice of law. He also happens to be a very kind person to both clients and colleagues alike!”
“Aidan is incredibly smart, has common sense, exercises good judgment, anticipates needs and problems that may arise. He is an easy person to get along with and demonstrates care and concern for all parties involved, not just the betterment of his own client.”
“Aiden is a well respected attorney who is quickly climbing up the ranks in our field. I would trust any case to be handled well when sent in his direction. Highest ethical standards and quality of work.”
– Peer Reviews Martindale Hubbell
Aidan is an AV rated trial attorney who has represented individuals and businesses of all sizes in state and federal courts and before arbitration panels throughout the State of Maryland. He practices in the areas of commercial litigation, real estate litigation, general civil litigation, criminal defense, and family law.
He received his Juris Doctorate from the University of Baltimore School of Law where he graduated cum laude.
Contract and Real Property Litigation
- Had a judgment stricken that granted a Plaintiff title to a property worth more than $4.9 million. The judgment was stricken based on an issue of first impression with respect to a debt holder’s interest in a property that was granted through a corporate entity.
- Obtained dismissal of a claim in which the Plaintiffs sought $455,000 in damages and the recovery of real property.
- Enforcement of restrictive covenants on real property.
- Defense of enforcement of restrictive covenants on real property.
- Representation of business owners in adverse possession claims.
- Dismissal of contract and fraud claims in the Federal District Court.
- Mechanic’s liens.
- Successful defense of a Public Information Act lawsuit brought against an economic development corporation.
Claims against Professionals
- Granted dismissal of legal malpractice claim, in which the plaintiff sought $300,000 in damages.
- Aesthetician malpractice.
- Insurance producer licensing issues.
Business Litigation/Business Matters
- Membership dispute litigation.
- Resolution of membership dispute issues.
- Civil representation of an employer against an embezzling employee.
- Division/ownership of assets litigation.
- Business contract claims.
- Representation of a mortgage holder against a large financial institution.
- Obtained dismissal of a defamation claim against a Fortune 100 company in which the plaintiff sought in excess of $1,000,000.
- Rectifying internet disparagement of businesses.
- Obtained dismissal of a personal injury case against a trucking company.
- Arbitration (i.e. software development and contract disputes).
- Defense of copyright infringement claims.
- Defense of businesses and business owners in criminal investigations.
- White collar criminal defense.
- Subpoena and government document responses on behalf of businesses.
- Dismissal of criminal gang charges.
- Successfully obtained a 13 year reduction of a 25 year term of incarceration.
- Obtained dismissal of wiretap charges.
- Misdemeanor charges in state courts (theft, assault, etc.).
- Felony charges in state courts (possession with intent to distribute Controlled dangerous substance, first degree assault, etc.).
- DUI/DWI/Drunk Driving administrative and criminal process.
- Representation of business owners in divorce.
- Contested and uncontested divorces and separation agreements.
- Contested and uncontested guardianships.
- University of Baltimore School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2009
- University of Maryland, College Park, B.A., 2005
- AV® Preeminent™ by Martindale-Hubbell
- Named to “Best Lawyers in America ®” for Family Law, 2020-2021
- Selected for inclusion in “Rising Stars” in Super Lawyers Magazine, 2014 – 2019
- 2015 Washington D.C. and Baltimore Legal Leaders (Family Law, Criminal Law and Litigation)
- Fellow – Maryland Bar Foundation
- Member, The J. Dudley Digges American Inn of Court
- Board Member, Maryland Pro Bono Resource Center (PBRC)
- Member – Maryland State Bar Association Board of Governors
AV® Preeminent™ by Martindale-Hubbell