“We can’t praise Aidan enough for his professionalism and would highly recommend him to anyone in need of an attorney.” James H. Moore III
Aidan is an AV rated trial attorney who has represented individuals and businesses of all sizes in state and federal courts and before arbitration panels throughout the State of Maryland. He practices in the areas of commercial litigation, real estate litigation, general civil litigation, criminal defense, and family law.
He received his Juris Doctorate from the University of Baltimore School of Law where he graduated cum laude.
- University of Baltimore School of Law, J.D., Cum Laude
- University of Maryland, College Park, B.A.
- AV® Preeminent™ by Martindale-Hubbell
- Named to “Best Lawyers in America ®” for Family Law, 2020
- Selected for inclusion in “Rising Stars” in Super Lawyers Magazine, 2014 – 2019
- 2015 Washington D.C. and Baltimore Legal Leaders (Family Law, Criminal Law and Litigation)
- Fellow – Maryland Bar Foundation
- Member, The J. Dudley Digges American Inn of Court
Contract and Real Property Litigation
- Successful defense of a Public Information Act lawsuit brought against an economic development corporation.
- Obtained dismissal of a claim in which the Plaintiffs sought $455,000.00 in damages and the recovery of real property.
- Obtained a defense verdict in a case in which the plaintiffs sought to extinguish restrictive covenants.
- Representation of a property owner at trial before the Circuit Court for Harford County and before the Court of Special Appeals of Maryland.
- Representation of a business owner in an adverse possession action in the Circuit Court.
- Dismissal of multiple contract and fraud claims in the Federal District Court.
- Obtained dismissal of mechanic’s lien and finding that the mechanic’s lien had been filed in bad faith, which led to an award of attorney’s fees.
Claims against Professionals
- Granted dismissal of legal malpractice claim, in which the plaintiff sought $300,000.00 in damages.
- Aesthetician malpractice.
- Representation of business in membership dispute with former member.
- Civil representation of an employer against an embezzling employee.
- Successfully tried a case in which the opposing party claimed joint ownership of a financial account.
- Obtained dismissal of defective concrete mix claims.
- Representation of a mortgage holder against a large financial institution.
- Obtained dismissal of a defamation claim against a Fortune 100 company in which the plaintiff sought in excess of $1,000,000.
- Obtained dismissal of a personal injury case against a trucking company.
- Representation of a software developer in arbitration and arbitration confirmation proceedings.
- Successfully obtained a 13 year reduction of a 25 year term of incarceration.
- Obtained dismissal of wiretap charges.
- Misdemeanor charges in state courts (theft, assault, etc.).
- Felony charges in state courts (possession with intent to distribute Controlled dangerous substance, first degree assault, etc.).
- DUI/DWI/Drunk Driving administrative and criminal process.
- Contested and uncontested divorces.
- Separation agreements.
- Contested and uncontested guardianships.
AV® Preeminent™ by Martindale-Hubbell