While it looks a little different this year, Pessin Katz Law, P.A. (PK Law) kicked off its 11th annual Holiday Food Box Program this week! The PK Law Food Box Program is a PK Law volunteer activity where PK Law employees, family members and friends have traditionally come together to pack boxes with breakfast, lunch and dinner items. For the past eleven years, the boxes have been stacked in our Towson reception area and throughout the holidays PK Law employees, business associates, clients, family and friends have been asked to contribute $10 towards each box. Box “purchasers” wrote a holiday greeting or other warm message on their purchased boxes. The boxes were then distributed to local organizations in need. The program is in its eleventh year and during that time more than 2200 boxes of food have been packed and distributed to local organizations including My Sister’s Place, Living Classrooms’ Safe Streets Program, The Maryland Coalition of Families, Penn-Mar Human Services, GEDCO, A New Life for Girls, Chase Brexton, Moveable Feast, St. Clement’s Food Pantry and The Arc Baltimore.
What will the PK Law Food Box Program look like this year?
- While we unfortunately are unable to physically come together to pack the boxes this year, we can still come together to help.
- A number of PK Law employees have volunteered to pack boxes of food with their families.
- The boxes are being “sold” virtually by PK Law Receptionists Rhonda (email@example.com) and LaVonna (firstname.lastname@example.org) for $10 each.
- Those purchasing will be asked to send a holiday or good will message and every effort will be made to transfer the messages to the boxes.
- During December, the boxes will be distributed to organizations to help those in need.
How can YOU help?
PK Law has purchased the food, PK Law employees and their family members are packing the boxes and will distribute them to organizations who will give them to those in need. PK Law friends, clients, colleagues and family members are asked to make a $10 contribution towards each box. Contributions can be made online by contacting email@example.com.