PK Law’s intellectual property (IP) group is experienced in securing and protecting trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets, business methodologies and other intangible assets. We work with a broad range of businesses as well as individuals to develop and implement a comprehensive plan to preserve and protect their intellectual property from the various forms of infringement. We also guide clients on how to commercialize their intellectual property, allowing them to reap the financial benefits of their work.
Some of our representative cases, include:
- Defending a health care provider in copyright infringement litigation;
- Defending an auto dealer in a trademark infringement dispute;
- Defending a bank in a trademark infringement dispute;
- Securing trademarks for a food company in the U.S., South America and Caribbean; and
- Maintaining a worldwide trademark portfolio for a multinational robotics company.