PK Law’s intellectual property (IP) group is experienced in securing and protecting trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets, business methodologies and other intangible assets including searching and clearance of brand names, logos, slogans, and trade dress; handling unfair competition matters, IP related litigation including trademark opposition and cancellation proceedings before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office’s Trademark Trial and Appeal Board, enforcing client’s intellectual property and vigorously defending clients against infringement claims in federal courts. We work with a broad range of businesses as well as individuals to develop and implement a comprehensive plan to preserve and protect their intellectual property from the various forms of infringement. We also guide clients on how to commercialize their intellectual property, allowing them to reap the financial benefits of their work.
Some of our representative cases, include:
- Defending a health care provider in copyright infringement litigation;
- Defending an auto dealer in a trademark infringement dispute;
- Defending a bank in a trademark infringement dispute;
- Securing trademarks for a food company in the U.S. South America and Caribbean; and
- Maintaining a worldwide trademark portfolio for a multinational robotics company.
PK Law is pleased to announce its business relationship with Julie A. Hopkins and Hopkins IP which allows the firm to bring Ms. Hopkins’ 15 years of intellectual property experience to assist PK Law’s clients with their intellectual property matters. Ms. Hopkins can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.