PK Law’s Corporate and Real Estate Group represents banks and credit unions as lender’s counsel for private investing, lending, and financing in matters involving:
- Business Formation
- Buying, Selling and Leasing Real Estate
- Commercial Development
- Commercial Real Estate
- Corporate Reorganizations
- Debt Restructuring
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Other Business Transations
They serve as lender’s counsel to private mezzanine and bridge lenders and local Maryland counsel to various national banks.
- PK Law Mourns the Loss of Great Maryland Jurist, Attorney and Person, Judge Joseph F. Murphy, Jr.
- Proposed Response For School Systems In Light Of Kennedy v. Bremerton School District
- PK Law’s Ashley Nelson-Raut – Winning In Retirement 105.7
- Supreme Court Decision Allows Subsidies for Religious School Tuition
- PK Law Ranked 7th Largest Law Firm in Baltimore Region