Kevin F. Bress
Mr. Bress has been practicing in the estate planning field since graduating law school and has been a principal member of Pessin Katz Law, P.A. since 1993. His broad-based tax background serves his clients well when drafting wills, administering estates and giving elder law planning advice.
Mr. Bress is an adjunct professor for the University of Baltimore where he teaches Elder Law in the law school, as well as Taxation in the school’s Masters and LLM Graduate Tax Program.
He has headed his law firm’s Estate and Elder Law departments over the years and represents clients throughout Maryland.
Mr. Bress is available to present seminars on estate planning, elder care and estate administration topics. Inquiries can be directed to email@example.com
- University of Maryland, B.A. Economics, 1981
- University of Baltimore, Masters of Science in Taxation, 1984
- University of Baltimore, J.D, 1984
- Maryland Bar, 1985
- Guiding Those Left Behind In Maryland. Eagle Publishing, 2005
- A Will is Not Enough in Maryland. Eagle Publishing, 2004
- Kevin has authored numerous articles on recent cases involving Estates and Elder Law for LexisNexis on their panel of Expert Commentators.
- AV® Preeminent™ by Martindale-Hubbell
AV® Preeminent™ by Martindale-Hubbell
- Has served as counsel to the Harford County Boys and Girls Clubs since 1992.
- Financial Planning Association of Maryland, Board Member – (2011 – present)