Providing excellent medical care for others is what you do. Making sure you can continue to do so after a complaint, law suit or disciplinary matter, is what the medical malpractice defense attorneys at PK Law do.
PK Law’s medical malpractice defense attorneys have extensive trial experience defending serious medical malpractice and personal injury claims in state and federal courts throughout the State of Maryland, in administrative hearings for disciplinary proceedings, and in appeals before the appellate courts.
In an effort to help clients avoid contentious and expensive litigation, PK Law’s medical malpractice defense group also provides risk management advice to medical professionals, their practice groups, and health care facilities in the areas of credentialing and takes an active role in early resolution of matters where warranted. We can also assist health care providers and institutions in creating by-laws, employment agreements, professional associations, and contracts to help streamline the business side of your practice. PK Law lawyers can also defend Labor and Employment issues and defend healthcare fraud recovery claims under the U.S. False Claims Act and Maryland’s False Health Claims Act that arise in the healthcare field.
Let the PK Law Medical Malpractice Defense Attorneys assist you, your practice, or your health care facility with:
- Defense of medical negligence claims
- Professional liability
- Hospital credentialing and privileging proceedings
- Hospital governance matters
- Disciplinary Actions before the Maryland Board of Physicians, Maryland Board of Nursing or any other State licensing board
- Risk prevention
- Employment Contracts
- Formation of Professional Associations
- Labor and Employment advice
- Maryland’s False Health Claims Act Defense
- Healthcare Fraud Recoveries and U.S. False Claims Act Defense