Pessin Katz Law, P.A. (PK Law) provides a challenging and rewarding work environment for its attorneys who collaborate and work as a team to support the firm’s clients. Our practice areas include Corporate and Real Estate, Education law, Employment Law, General Litigation, Medical Malpractice Defense and Wealth Preservation.
Current Openings: PK Law is currently seeking qualified lateral hires. If you are interested in a legal career with PK Law, please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The management staff at Pessin Katz Law, P.A., includes leadership positions in finance, human resources, information technology and marketing. The Chief Financial Officer, Chief Business Development Officer, Chief Information Officer, and Chief Human Resources Officer work together in overseeing various projects/initiatives for the firm as well as directing their respective department’s activities. The management staff is committed to supporting our attorneys to ensure the firm is able to provide the highest level of service to our clients.
Current Openings: There are no current openings.
Please submit your resume to: email@example.com.
Our staff is dedicated to providing excellent client service. Support staff positions at Pessin Katz Law, P.A., include paralegals, legal administrative assistants, IT support, administrative/records clerks and other similar administrative support positions. A team approach is used throughout all of our departments providing a work environment that is collegial, supportive and flexible.
Technical Support Analyst: Seeking a Technical Support Analyst to provide support for all firm standard PC hardware and software.
- Provide frontline support to all system users using firm support and tracking systems for each incident/request. Ensure tickets in IT tracking system are closed out timely with well written call resolution information.
- Document new finding/solutions for system issues/problems for future reference. Conduct research using internal/external sources.
- Perform and/or oversee software and application installation and upgrades. Follow all written procedures, checklists and quality controls for project rollouts.
- Maintain documentation of all maintenance activities, projection lamp hours, equipment changes and incident reports.
- Set up and test audio/video conference and presentation equipment.
- Maintain inventory of department supplies (g., batteries, cables, USB Dries, power supplies). Ensure operating efficiency of equipment.
- Perform system maintenance as scheduled and work with vendors as required.
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to information processed, stored or accessed by the end-users on the network.
- Problem Solving/Analysis; uses strong analytical reasoning; uses good judgment in assessing user issues/problems to work through issues to reach best resolution
- Customer/Client Focus; requires high level of understanding of customer service; requires strong interpersonal skills
- Technical Capacity; requires strong hardware/software troubleshooting skills; uses own technical knowledge to resolve user issues/problems or properly and timely escalates issues/problems; requires ability to learn various software/hardware platforms to provide user support
- Communication Proficiency; requires strong oral and written communication skills
- Collaboration Skills, including willingness and ability to assist other team members in resolving difficult issues/problems
- Teamwork Orientation
- Time Management
- Project Management; requires strong organizational skills; requires ability to prioritize daily tasks and ensure completion/follow through of all tasks
- Must be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment handling multiple projects/tasks
Required Education and Experience
- Two year degree/certificate in an information technology field, or high school diploma/equivalent and two years’ experience in a computer related discipline
- Comprehensive technical knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Intermediate proficiency in operating system and core application suite
- Intermediate PC troubleshooting skills; general knowledge and previous experience in troubleshooting Firm’s standard hardware
General knowledge and previous experience troubleshooting document management system issues/problems
Please submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pessin Katz Law, P.A., is committed to providing a comprehensive benefits package for employees and their families. Benefits include:
- Health, dental and vision coverage
- Flexible spending account for healthcare and dependant care expenses
- Life insurance
- Short and long term disability
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parking
Equal Employment Opportunity
Pessin Katz Law, P.A., is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or any other characteristic protected by law.