Estate Planning 101 For Young Families – Why You Must Take Time to Start Your Estate Planning NOW!
Tuesday, January 7, 2019 – 12:00 – 1:15 p.m.
Lunch will be provided
As a young family you have many things on your mind and many things that keep you running at a record pace. You may think that you do not need estate planning until you acquire more assets, until your children are born, or you hit a certain other milestone. Join PK Law Estate Planning Attorney Kristy Bayus Williams to learn why it is so important to start your estate planning now.
- Are you kids protected? (beneficiary designations and setting up a family trust)
- Are your assets titled properly?
- Have you properly completed your beneficiary designations? (life insurance policies, retirement accounts, etc.)
- How can you assure that your social media platforms, digital photos, and other electronic assets are managed properly post-mortum?
- What are the crucial estate planning documents to have in place and where should they be housed? (e.g. will, power of attorney, and healthcare directive)
- The Legal Zoom Myth – Why is it important to complete your estate planning with a knowledgeable estate planning attorney? How you may be saving money on the front end, but your family will pay dearly in the event of your incapacity or death.
Have questions? Need assistance with registering? Contact Beth Starner at 410-938-8711 or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.