Whether you are just starting out and exploring the options of starting your own practice or joining or purchasing an existing one; trying to gracefully transition out of an existing professional partnership, looking to move to a new location and/or grow an existing practice; or nearing the end of your professional career and looking for assistance with selling or transitioning a current practice, PK Law’s Corporate and Real Estate Attorneys can help.
- Rebalancing and why you need to do it as a way to avoid making mistakes
- Beware of Artificial Intelligence: It Can Cause You Very Real Trouble
- PK Law Kicks Off 13th Annual Food Box Program
- PK Law’s First Annual Gerald M. Katz Client Appreciation Award
- Department of Labor Issues New Independent Contractor Rule