Whether you are just starting out and exploring the options of starting your own practice or joining or purchasing an existing one; trying to gracefully transition out of an existing professional partnership, looking to move to a new location and/or grow an existing practice; or nearing the end of your professional career and looking for assistance with selling or transitioning a current practice, PK Law’s Corporate and Real Estate Attorneys can help.
- February 24 – How to Make Sure Your Kids Don’t Fight About Your Money When You Are Gone
- February 22 – The Who, What, Why and Where (to store) Health Care Directives
- February 17 – What You Should Know About Leaving IRA Assets to Your Loved Ones
- February 16 – Integrating Your Business Succession Plan Into Your Estate Plan
- February 15 – How to Help Family Members Avoid Conflict When You Die